Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm a Slow Reader



The speed limit of my reading is snail (.000001). Okay, that was an over exaggeration, but I'm pretty slow at reading. In my defense, I have my reasons...
I get side tracked easily. One moment I'll be super into a book and the next I'm carving chocolate.... *Puts the book down, pulls out that cellular device, and goes on messaging*
"Antoinette!!!!!~~~ I want chocolate!!"
Yea... Afterwards you'll think I'll put my phone away and resume reading, but NOPE.. *Goes on the Internet and Google pictures of chocolate.*
After a good few minutes *Picks up book again* Now I'm in the zone...
*beep* Antoinette replies....
"Wahh! Celly, SHHH!"
I'm distracted now brah.. It takes me a good 10 minutes to get back into the zone...
*goes off and watches Netflix*
There's more reasons why I'm a slow reader, but nha... I'm too lazy to explain myself further. Well, I'm off to eat some chocolate. I hope you enjoyed this post and until next time, bye!~