Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Public Display of Affection



PDA- Public Display of Affection
                Here is my honest opinion on “public display of affection.” I apologize in advance if I offend you. I honestly was not trying to bash anyone. This post is merely for me to share my opinion.
                Have you ever been minding your own business and BAM, you encounter that one couple, right there, making out so passionately? Recently I’ve noticed a lot of PDA going on. I couldn’t help but question “Why?” I realize some people do it without knowing how it can cause people around them to feel uncomfortable, but for others, who do it intentionally, why?
                So, yesterday I was at school walking and then there was this one couple making out right in the middle of the hallway. It’s crowded; everyone is trying to get to class, but this couple decided to exchange some salvia in the middle of the hallway, out of all places. I’m not trying to bash them; I’m simply questioning why they decided do it there. It was pretty inconsiderate towards the people around them. The point of sharing this incident is to simply say, ------ “There’s a time and place for everything.”
                Now don’t get me wrong I don’t mind hugging or holding hands in public, and a little peck is fine; it’s just French kissing that gets me super uncomfortable. I feel like no one needs to see that and you can always do in privacy right? And if you’re one of those “touchy touchy” couples who absolutely need some lip action, can you please at least just go in a corner or something? Don’t do it in the middle of a crowd because that just makes you look tacky.
                ANYWAY to sum everything up holding hands, hugging, a quick peck on the cheek or lips is fine, but anything further should be classified in one’s home or privacy.
By the way, if you do decide to do some PDA to your partner please make sure it doesn’t cause people around you inconveniences and if your partner is okay with it! If your partner says no, then no. Please respect their decision.
                This will be the end of my rant. I hoped you enjoyed this post and bye!