Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Why I Started Blogging




                Today was such a beautiful day! Hehe, that was off topic, but hi guys! Today I’ll be discussing the reasons why I started blogging, so let’s begin.
 I created this blog with the intentions to create, share, connect with people, inform, and hopefully inspire. I don’t have that many friends that share common interests has me, so whoever stumbles upon this page, WASSUP! I hope we can get along and that you enjoy the contexts on this blog. Anyway, I want to show a side of me that isn’t express as much as it should.  All the fangirling I always wanted to do will be all up in here :P. My interest and anything I always wanted to share will be here.
Another reason why I started blogging was to improve my writing. I love to write, but honestly my writing is terrible. I wanted to use this blog as a way for me to improve and find my own unique writing style. I’m only a junior in high school at the moment, so I have a lot of improving to do. Those of you who are curious I do accept feedback. Oh and I get off topic pretty quickly, so hopefully that improves in the future too. I don’t have that many reasons why I wanted to start blogging… I feel like all my posts are really short >.>…. Oh well. Until next time, happy reading! Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment